State Agencies and Departments
The AGA™ Group has been awarded a multiple award contract to provide Professional Training Services to the State of Delaware. This contract is available to all agencies, subdivisions, schools, municipalities and other government organizations with the State. Use the form below to contact us for additional information on our awarded training courses.
Professional Training Services
Our courses include classroom and cloud-based options. We possess the capacity to work with multiple agencies or agencies in different cities (Dover, Wilmington, Newark etc) if there is a desire to share the costs of the same or similar course.
Our Professional Trainers possess the following experience:
- EEO officer Office of the Attorney General Washington D.C.
- Career Development Manager Washington D.C. Law Firm
- Training Officer D.C. Office U.S. Attorney General
- Education Program Manager American Immigration Lawyers
- Assistant Dean Career Services Penn State University Dickenson School of Law
- SME on Diversity and Inclusion
- Quarterly Contributor to the Huffington Post
- Regional Speakers on Diversity and Inclusion with Government Agencies
Awarded Course Offerings Include:
- Advanced Diversity and Inclusion
- Customer Service for Internal and External Clients
- Diversity, Compliance and Unlawful Discrimination
- Leadership Development and Assessment
- Professional Workplace Communication
- Urban School Security Safety Audit and Training
- Workplace Conflict Resolution